The Benefits and Results
• Raised finance to help grow the business
• Work with Director Monthly on building clientele
• Produces operations and marketing implementation plan
• Doubled their turnover, reduced costs and increased profit by 8% on previous year
• Tumbletee have retained RBSS as their Business Advisors and are making a steady monthly growth
Tumbletee provides a complete range of property services including UK Sales, Free Valuations, Lettings and Property Management. They also provide professional advice on market products and changes. Set up in 2015, the company was hit by the COVID lockdown where a lot of things were at a standstill. Post COVID19, the company faced financial, staffing and some operational challenges. It also considered changing its business model.
Our Actions and Solutions
Having analyses the client’s current position, we conducted an analysis using the Porters 5 forces to understand their relevance in the market place, their strength and if a niche approach would be required or a total change in the business model that would make a fundamental change to its cost structure. We helped put together a new cash flow forecast based on the new strategy and model and provided a number of implementations plans to help get the client started. We have supported the implementation by providing a monthly coaching service.