Real Business Solutions and Services Consulting Ltd (RBSS Consulting LTD) respects the privacy of every individual who visits its Web Site. Any information collected about you will be used; firstly, to fulfil any service you might request and secondly, improve your experience with us. We only hold your information if you have used our service in the past, made an enquiry about our service or completed a request for our newsletter. We process your information accordingly.
We do this, by making appropriate use of the information collected. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of RBSS Consulting LTD. It will be treated strictly in accordance with the Legal Provisions under English Law concerning Data Protection under The UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the updated General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in effect from 25th of May 2018. We do not sell your data or subscribe to third parties to use your data.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to ask us not to use such information. We will make all efforts to respect your wishes. You have the right to unsubscribe to any information or newsletter we may send you.
Some other benefits for collecting this information are: To make the Site easier for you to use, by not having to re-enter information more than once where possible. Help us to provide you with information quicker.
Assessing general trends within the Web Site and its use. To alert you to new products, special offers, updated information and other services that RBSS Consulting LTD considers to be of interest to you.
Where you have given us your permission, RBSS Consulting LTD will store your information in a secured environment protected by a combination of physical and technical measures. There is no general public access to this information. RBSS Consulting LTD will store this information in a secured and protected environment for as long as we believe it will help us to improve our services to you and at the same time respect your wishes. In addition, we are required by law to store this information only for a certain period of time, usually no more than 7 years.
The statements above apply to RBSS Consulting LTD only where customer information is collected online.
2. Information on the Website Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please contact us.
3. Trade Marks The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. Lawful basis for holding and processing your information We only process your data when we have a lawful reason for doing so. The lawful reason we use to process your personal data may differ for each processing activity.
The personal information that we collect so that we can provide you with the services or information you have requested, is processed under Legitimate Interest. This means that it is in the interests of both the data subject (yourself) and RBSS Consulting to process the data, i.e. so that your business request can be worked on. We have conducted a balancing test to ensure that RBSS’s interest do not outweigh those of the data subject.
All direct marketing communications will require your consent. We keep your personal information in line with our data retention policy, and will only retain it for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it.In certain circumstances we have a statutory obligation to keep your personal information for a set period of time for example financial processing information (normally 6-7 years) for financial auditing purposes. We do not hold any bank details like a n account number or information related to this.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties; 5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information; 5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network; 5.4 violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party; 5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use Your data is held securely in the UK and will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. We do nt buy data or sell your data from or to any third party. WE also ask that you agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. Warranties RBSS Consulting LTD makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. 8. Disclaimer of Liability RBSS Consulting LTD shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website RBSS Consulting LTD does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to RBSS Consulting LTD that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10. General 10.1 Entire Agreement These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor RBSS Consulting LTD shall be bound by any express tacit nor implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
10.2 Alteration RBSS Consulting LTD may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to them
10.2 Photographs and Images Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract, save that consumers resident in Scotland shall have the right to insist upon these terms being construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and to submit to the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.